Giani Granite Paint - Marble Benchtop Paint Kit
Paint & Kit Details:
- Unique blend of polymers and minerals create a countertop that locks out moisture.
- Giani Granite Kits are ideal for upgrading Formica, Laminate, Corian, Ceramic Tile, Butcher Block, Cultured Marble and traditional granite countertops and vanities.
- Covers 3.25 square meters or 4.87 running meter of standard 0.6 meter wide counters - which is the average amount of countertop area in a kitchen.
- Giani is a quick, fun and easy step by step process for beginning painters.
- Project time - 4 hours of painting and 16 hours of drying.
- Water-based safe and low odor.
- Hides any existing stains, scratches or burns.
- Create your own unique kit colour by tweaking the paint amounts during application.
- Durable automotive grade clear polyurethane topcoat.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
The Marble Kit Includes:
- 31 oz. Marble White Primer
- 6 oz. Grey Veining Mineral
- 3 oz. White Highlight Mineral
- 16 oz. Marble Protective Topcoat
- 6" Giani Roller Arm & 2 Roller Pads
- 2" Softening Brush
- 4" Giani Paint Sponge (half)
- 2" Foam Brush
- Artist Brush
- Misting Bottle
- Practice Board
- Step-By-Step Instructions
**We do not recommend applying the Giani 2-Part epoxy or any other epoxies over the Giani Marble kit. We suggest caution in regard to using epoxies as most will yellow over time and alter your beautiful White Marble finish.**
Request More Information
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.